Friday, April 19, 2024

Enter Title


If the alarm on the sewer pump at your residence goes off, or stops working, contact Elwood City Hall at 913-365-6871.  If it is after hours or a weekend, please call 785-985-3711, non emergency Sheriff's number, and they will contact the on call city crew member.